Terms & Conditions
Panache Kids is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. We will not divulge any information about you to a third party. Any information we collect about you is used solely for the purpose of processing your order. We will only hold information held about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your credit/debit card details are processed by our secure service provider and as such we do not see your card details, the secure service provider does not see the personal information input by the customer.
We may contact you with regards to processing your order. We may, also, use this information to tell you about changes to our website and to let you know about our products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send us an email.
The policies are designed to protect the customer and Panache Kids, if you have any queries regarding any element of these statements please do not hesitate to contact us.
Conditions Of Use
No contract will exist between you and Panache Kids for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until Panache Kids confirms that it is dispatching your product. Items featured on the site are held in stock, and every effort will be made to complete an order to customer requirement. No liability is accepted where Panache Kids is unable to complete an order. The customer’s statutory rights unaffected.
- The acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur on allocation of the goods to your order. The completion of the contract between you and Panache Kids will occur when the order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order- in accordance with our instructions.
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order, once it has passed through our security checks. We may not accept your order for one of the following reasons:
- We may have been unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The product you ordered may be out of stock. (See Product Availability - below.)
- We may have identified a pricing or product description error.
- There may have been a failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, and all matters connected with any order you place on our website, are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with, or arising out of, the website or any order you place on the website.
Orders are typically dispatched within 1 working day of the order being placed.
It is possible to cancel before the order has been confirmed by email. To cancel please email us, quoting the relevant reference number.
We intend to supply only the highest quality products and believe you will be delighted with your product from Panache Kids. However, if you are unhappy with the product in anyway it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- If you return the product in its original unused condition (with the tags not removed, unmarked, etc) including packaging within 28 days of purchase, a full refund will be issued.
- If you return an item to us for which you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay you the cost of the return carriage. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should return the item to us.
You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery. We recommend that you use insured recorded delivery for returns and keep your proof of posting certificate; we cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of returned goods.
All the children's' clothes prices shown on the website are in £ Sterling and do not include VAT (we do not charge VAT on children's clothes). Please note that for all orders with delivery outside the European Union VAT is charged at 0% for all goods (local import taxes may be payable the customer for which Panache Kids accepts no liability).
All of the products featured on our website have been carefully selected for Online shopping. If an item sells out we will take it off the website at the earliest opportunity and it may not be made available again. If items that you order should be out of stock, or delayed for any reason, we will try to contact you at the e-mail address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our e-mail, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
We accept most major credit cards Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Maestro. We take payment from your card at the time we process your order ready for dispatch. We also accept Pay Pal and Google Wallet. To pay by cheque please contact us.
Orders are typically dispatched within 1 working day by first class recorded mail delivery at a cost of £4.95 (includes insurance)
Panache Kids is not liable for any import duty for international orders.
By post: Panache Kids, 55A High Street, Hoddesdon, Herts, EN11 8TQ, England.